Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last six years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About our Level 2 Technical Support Engineer
The main role is to provide advanced troubleshooting and diagnostics for DY customers and to offer tailor-made solutions for unique issues. This role requires strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, as well as fundamental working knowledge of client and server-side scripting, web technologies, APIs and communication protocols.
We are looking for a team player with exceptional communication skills, who can function and deliver under pressure.
- Provide assistance with complex and advanced product issues
- Manage bug workflows and work in close contact with related R&D teams
- Maintain and manage our internal Knowledge Base
- Offer internal assistance, mentor and train other customer-facing teams
Optimal Skills for Success:
- Native English Speaker or comparable - spoken and written English must be mother-tongue level
- 2+ years of experience in Technical Support – MUST.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers via email, chat or phone
- Must be a team player
- Able to handle and escalate issues as needed
- Experience in web technologies such as SQL, CSS, HTML
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting capabilities
- Flexible hours - one Friday shift a month and some evening shifts