Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last six years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Product Designer (UX/UI)
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for an experienced and visionary Product Designer; one who appreciates the delicate balance between quality functionality and aesthetics. This role is for someone with the “Why?” in their heart – a seeker questioning the rationale behind users’ expectations, the developers’ choices in design, and the best way to merge Dynamic Yield know- how with client expectations and satisfaction. Our Product Designer will be required to interface with a wide range of internal teams and external clients, requiring this unique position to understand technical vocabulary as well as the ability to translate and communicate information into clear and easily understood outcomes and expectations to varying stakeholders.
Our Product Designer will be expected to understand Dynamic Yield’s business requirements and standards, as well as software technical limitations. In addition, research methods will be employed through user research, interviews, surveys, and other means of investigating ways to improve product and deliver high-standard results on behalf of our clients. The ability to draft sitemaps, user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes will be necessary to iterate new solutions to problems as they arise. Ultimately, this role is responsible for identifying and
troubleshooting all UX-related problems and being able to communicate to developers and clients with ease, grace, and simplicity.
- Manage design processes from concept to market release.
- Use business goals and user needs to assist in developing scenarios, use cases, and high-level requirements.
- Work close with product management to design the specifications of clean, consistent and modern user interfaces.
- Create concepts and designs for new features and flows, and help redesign parts of our products and services to turn them into simple, intuitive and user-centered.
- Create wireframes and designs considering market segment analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings.
- Work in an agile UX development process.
- Deliver clear visual guidelines and specifications to R&D.
- Use writing and editing skills to create UX writing that supports simplification of complex use cases.
Optimal Skills for Success:
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience as a Product Designer, preferably in product teams.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating UX and UI skills.
- Experience in designing B2B web applications and solving complex product problems, including wireframes and interactive mockups.
- Analytical thinking skills and background in user research methods, including user interviews and usability tests.
- Strong communication skills. Can effectively communicate design ideas and supporting rationale to all stakeholders.
- Self-learning, organized and able to adjust to an agile, fast-moving environment where multiple stakeholders take part of the process.
- The ability to work as part of a design team, adjust to an existing design system and contribute to it.
- Experience using design tools in a Mac environment.
- Very strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Knowledge in HTML, CSS - an advantage.