Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last six years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Technical Product Owner
Dynamic Yield provides brands with tool-sets that leverage AI for building better performing and more relevant digital customer experiences, which in turn lead to increased customer satisfaction, engagement and long-term value.
We’re looking for a talented Product Owner to join our product team in Tel Aviv. As a Technical Product Owner, you will build the product together with tech teams. You will be responsible for guiding the development team in execution of the product roadmap while making decisions on short-term prioritization, scope and quality. This role is for someone comfortable being at the crossroads of technology, understanding customer needs and rallying engineers to deliver a high-performing product.
- Deeply understand our product, our clients' needs, and our processes.
- Build new products and enhance existing products.
- Engage closely with the engineering team to help determine the optimal technology, implementation methods, and schedule.
- Engage the full cycle of product development from conception to in-depth data analysis, writing PRDs, specs, and wireframes, through collaboration with engineers to ensure accurate execution and overall product success. Define and analyze product metrics, ensuring continuous growth in product value.
Optimal Skills for Success:
- B.S in computer science or equivalent technical skills. Preferably supported by 2+ years of experience in software development.
- 2+ years of product ownership or project management experience, preferably in SaaS and B2B products.
- Ability to define SDKs and APIs and to quickly understand the technical architecture of highly-scalable applications and/or SaaS products.
- Analytical and strategic thinker with strong attention to detail and end-to-end ownership.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines.
- Must be able to think creatively, deal with ambiguity, and manage changing priorities.
- Verbal/written communication & data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.