Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last six years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Level 2 Support Team Lead
The Level 2 Support Lead role is an exciting position in the highest Tier of our global multi-timezone Application Technical Support team and is a critical role in serving the growth and success of Dynamic Yield.
The role requires strong leadership qualities and combines team management tasks together with hands-on technical work. Daily tasks involve analytical work on complex tickets which requires query and scriptwriting skills together with customer-facing aspects to facilitate solutions for complex platform issues. Additionally, this role is for someone who has proven experience in managing a team of 4-5 technical supporters and providing them the tools and training they need to effectively answer complex and technical customer questions. This role reports directly to the Head of Support and is based in Tel Aviv.
- Gain expertise in DY’s products and systems to troubleshoot and debug functional issues
- Manage and lead the team to produce consistent high-quality work and service level while maintaining high productivity
- Work with clients, account managers, and technical staff to resolve application problems
- Develop workarounds and recommend custom solutions for client needs
- Take ownership of technical issues, and work with our Development group to resolve more advanced issues and bugs
- Develop automation tools and processes for the support group
- Document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps
Optimal Skills for Success:
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar level qualifications
- Previous experience leading a team - must
- Experience in web technologies such as SQL, CSS, HTML
- Strong delivery orientation (experience in working in B2B environment – an advantage).
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Experience in a technical customer-support role
- Excellent verbal+written English communication skills
- Comfortable resolving high visibility customer issues without the need for team lead intervention