Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
- Crain's One of the top 100 best places to work in New York
- CB INSIGHTS One of the top 100 AI companies in the world
- Timmy Awards Finalist for best tech start-up in New York
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last six years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
Dynamic Yield provides all of the tools necessary for enterprise-brands to serve the most relevant possible experiences throughout the customer journey in a single, easy-to-use platform, helping brands increase revenue one personalized interaction at a time. Marketers, product managers, and engineers use Dynamic Yield daily for launching new personalization campaigns, running server-side and client-side A/B tests, leveraging machine learning for product and content recommendations, and employing algorithms for smartly triggered email and push notifications. A recognized industry leader, the company serves more than 300 brands across the world in retail, finance, travel, and publishing.
Dynamic Yield is seeking an energetic, detail-oriented, and scrappy Event Manager who can plan, orchestrate, and manage a range of exciting events to support our fast-paced SaaS business. In this role, you will partner with the Marketing, Channel, and Sales teams to build brand awareness, market leadership, lead generation, and customer engagement through a range of exciting activations.
We are looking for a proactive executor to partner with the Marketing and Channel teams to produce events from conception to completion.
Who you are:
- No event is too big or too small – your specialty lies in generating the largest possible impact, whether it be an intimate dinner or one of our all-day signature Summits.
- The expo / trade show system is broken, but you’re determined to fix it and find innovative ways for us to break through the noise and close deals.
- Expect the unexpected is the motto you live by, which means when things don’t go according to plan, you are always quick on your feet to find a resolution.
- Everything is negotiable, and you aren’t afraid to fight for the best deal from the many vendors we work with through the event lifecycle – in fact, you do it with diplomacy.
- You don’t believe in following the basic B2B events formula, and instead, are constantly seeking out alternative opportunities to further scale our program.
- Research third-party events and trade shows that are absolutely critical for Dynamic Yield to attend, incorporating historical event insights to recommend the optimal conference strategy.
- Monitor the performance of executed events and industry conferences, sharing reports with Marketing and Executive teams to help us understand the impact of our efforts.
- Ideate creative and interesting outings, further cementing Dynamic Yield as a leader in the space while also influencing buying decisions among prospects and nurturing customer relationships.
- Manage our marketing collateral inventory (paper handouts, SWAG, booth materials), not only in-office but through our storage company as well as for remote employees.
- Work closely with Dynamic Yield’s counterparts in Asia and Europe to optimize event planning processes, share ideas, and tips, etc.
- Manage and remain within a set events budget.
- Travel to any given location to execute planned events (between 10-20% within and outside the US.)
Optimal skills for success:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to discuss KPIs and event ROI is a must
- Basic Salesforce competency is a plus
- The ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Highly organized
- Gregarious and incredibly creative
- A keen sense of interesting, fun activities
- An “Ask for forgiveness, not permission” mentality
Dynamic Yield’s recent acquisition by McDonald’s makes it an amazing time to join our team, as support from the leading global foodservice retailer will only further accelerate the company’s growth. This is a full-time salaried role located in our New York office, reporting to the Director of Marketing.