Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last six years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our IT Specialist
Our IT Specialist will be expected to maintain, troubleshoot, install, and repair employee computers and software. In addition, the role will be responsible for evaluating needs and implementing new IT systems. Dynamic Yield prides itself on its technical prowess, and as a member of that team, the IT Specialist will be a major point of contact for many of our teams as problems arise. A successful applicant will be someone who can balance self-study, accomplishing goals, and being able to communicate effectively.
- Provide technical assistance, supporting computer systems, software, and hardware
- Maintain ongoing documentation of systems, licenses and administrators
- Serve as the focal point for onboarding, optimizing and offboarding employees from the company’s technological platforms.
- Identify company IT and software needs and lead the evaluation and procurement process.
- Respond to emails and IT requests from internal employees seeking help
- Install computer peripherals for users
- Video and audio conference applications (UC) support
- User account and access management
- Support all IT-related project tasks
- Assist CISO with monitoring and implementing security software.
- Manage 3rd party software used internally by the company.
- Work globally with our remote offices and employees
Optimal Skills for Success:
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an IT helpdesk or similar
- Deep knowledge of MacOS and Windows
- Experience with Mac
- Fluent Hebrew + English, both spoken and written
- Familiarity with Hardware components (Desktops, Laptops, Servers)
- Exceptional communication skills for interfacing with employees and thriving in a multi-tasking environment
- Familiarity with security enforcement and ITIL methodologies
- Experience with SSO (Okta) - management and onboarding - Advantage
- Experience with network management & troubleshooting: LAN & WAN, Wifi, switches, routers, VLANs, TCP/IP, network monitoring SW, etc. - Advantage