Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last six years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our People Operations Manager- EMEA & APAC
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a “dynamic” People Operations Manager to help run the show, be the eyes and ears of the company, and serve as a resident house parent for an office full of creative and energetic people. More than a typical People Operations Manager, this role is for someone who enjoys wearing more than one proverbial hat, who can think on their feet, and is nearly psychic in the abilities to anticipate and balance office needs and wants.
- Manage office G&A and Welfare budget- Planning in-house or off-site activities – e.g. parties, celebrations, and conferences
- Manage vendor and service provider coordination incl. caterers, maintenance staff, deliveries and ordering office supplies.
- Manage hiring back-office and support our global hiring team
- Manage HR administration and work closely with the HR partner for EMEA.
- Provide general support to employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, hardware, and travel arrangements)
- Manage the onboarding process for new hires
- Assist our Finance team with credit card expenses tracking.
- Oversee and manage video conference room monitoring and booking
Optimal Skills for Success:
- College Degree or equivalent
- 3+ years in a similar or relevant role
- Positive attitude, team-oriented, and a self-starter
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills in English (German is a major plus!)
- Previous recruiting or HR Admin experience is a plus!
- Extremely proficient and experienced with G-suite, Microsoft Office, Apple OS
- Freakishly organized
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- High emotional intelligence and discretion
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills