Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last six years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Recruitment Coordinator
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a Recruitment Coordinator. In this position you will be a part of Dynamic Yield's HR team. We are looking for a motivated Recruitment Coordinator for a part time position with experience in the recruitment world.
- Handle a pipeline of candidates, work with hiring managers and manage candidate flow in order to fulfill hiring needs.
- Schedule interviews for candidates.
- Sourcing and leveraging new innovative recruitment approaches and projects.
- Review candidate applications, screen for qualifications and present qualified candidates to Hiring Managers.
Optimal Skills for Success:
- Ability to work 50% position, preferably 5 days a week.
- Multitasking, high level prioritization capability
- Experience working in an high-tech/global organization/Placement agency
- Proven experience in technical recruitment- CV screening, phone interviews
- Excellent communication skills
- A creative and resourceful problem solver
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Fluent in English and Hebrew
- Master’s student or B.A degree graduate in a relevant field
- Experience in sourcing and social network- advantage