Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
- Crain's One of the top 100 best places to work in New York
- CB INSIGHTS One of the top 100 AI companies in the world
- Timmy Awards Finalist for best tech start-up in New York
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last six years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
Dynamic Yield is seeking an HR Business Partner to support our US team. HR Business Partners contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to cultivate an amazing and innovative culture. The ideal candidate will bring creative and effective ideas and solutions to a growing organization, and coordinate and drive talent and organizational design work. This is a full-time role located in our New York City office.
- Partner with business and functional leaders to develop and lead an effective People strategy to drive business results
- Design and deliver targeted solutions with a high degree of focus on scale and growth, including strategic planning, talent assessment, change management and team building
- Lead the Talent Acquisition life cycle for our US hires
- Partner closely with regional HR partners on global strategy and execution
- Provide strategic business partnership, thought partnership, and coaching to all levels of the organization with a focus on leadership development and conflict resolution
- Proactively assess team, manager, organizational development and training needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions
- Provide rigorous data analysis and reporting solutions based on business needs
- Drive talent management strategies to support a team’s growth and individual development plans
- Manage and facilitate the overall Performance Management Cycle and employee engagement survey throughout the year
- 4+ years experience in an HR Business Partner or equivalent role
- BA/MA degree in an HR-related discipline
- Effective communication and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrates empathy and experience driving inclusion work
- Demonstrates project management and change management experience
- Demonstrated experience learning and thriving in a constantly changing environment and to cultivate relationships across teams
- Experience using data to identify insights that drive action
- Experience helping global and/or matrixed organizations scale
- Consulting, coaching and facilitation skills