Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
- Crain's One of the top 100 best places to work in New York
- CB INSIGHTS One of the top 100 AI companies in the world
- Timmy Awards Finalist for best tech start-up in New York
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last six years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Technical Support Engineer
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a Technical Support Engineer who can ensure customer satisfaction by providing a prompt and comprehensive resolution of technical issues.
The expectation of the Technical Support Engineer is to understand the suite of Dynamic Yield software offerings in a deep and technical way in order to provide the customer with the correct answers that will allow them to effectively use the DY platform on their website.
As this role is the heartbeat of the organization, our Technical Support Engineer must have impeccable communication skills, the ability to think creatively on their feet, and articulate technical solutions efficiently to a number of stakeholders. As our product offerings continue to expand, it is also critical that we have team members who are curious by nature and an innate love of learning new technical solutions.
In addition, we are looking for people who can grow with the support team as we expand to different regions, industries, and product offerings. You will excel at this role, not only if you are good at the day to day work, but also if you can zoom out and understand the bigger picture of ticket trends and proactively identify ways of mitigating tickets.
- Resolve complex technical issues and maintain high customer satisfaction for over 200 customers
- Provide technical support within the desired SLA while ensuring that customer satisfaction goals are achieved
- Take ownership of technical issues and work with our Tier-2 team to resolve more advanced issues, when necessary
- Conduct screen share sessions with our top enterprise brands
- Be able to multi-task and prioritize incoming tickets both via our chat and support portal
- Participate, and eventually lead, in the support organization’s internal initiatives
Optimal Skills for Success:
- 2 years of experience in a similar role in a SaaS or web company
- Application support hands-on experience (not IT / not helpdesk support)
- Browser Dev Tools Troubleshooting - Big Advantage
- Familiarity with API/SDK
- Troubleshooting skills with strong hands-on experience
- Strong time management capabilities, ability to prioritize, and manage a queue of tickets
- Available for full time position