Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last six years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our QA Engineer
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a “dynamic” QA Engineer with the skill set to deliver fully-functioning products on time, bug free, and adheres to Dynamic Yield’s high standards that our customers expect from our products. This role monitors each phase of the development process, ensuring design quality standards are met and all products operate optimally before clients have an opportunity to test drive the merchandise.
The bottom line is directly impacted by our QA Engineers as they’re responsible for overseeing the entire development process, creating time tables for deadlines, working with different departments and clearing obstacles from completion dates. The role requires someone with strong communication skills, someone who always has the big picture in mind, and someone with a background in forward-thinking technologies.
- Take an active role in version testing and pre-release process.
- Participate in version planning and estimating work efforts.
- Maintain & control feature-bug fixing process and bug life cycle.
- Perform overall testing of new features before release.
- Analyze new features and write risk analysis and test plan documents.
- Investigate customer issues and assist the support team in cracking complicated technical issues.
Optimal Skills for Success:
- At least 1 year experience in testing web applications.
- Ability to take full responsibility and ownership and carry out tasks end-to-end
- Self-motivated and able to interact with multiple interfaces in the organization
- Strong self-learning abilities
- Fluent English
- Understanding of QA methodologies
- Graduate of B.Sc. in computer science or equivalent experience