Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last 8 years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a Front-End Developer who will work with major ecommerce brands across the globe. As a part of our Customer Solutions team, you will develop and implement solutions using an innovative customer experience platform.
The role will require you to consult customers during their product onboarding and adoption phases, assess requirements for online personalization and optimization, and develop unique solutions on a broad variety of websites and platforms.
As you develop skills and product knowledge, you will be given opportunities to work on more complex use cases, take ownership of specific technical features, participate in our product and internal tool development, and eventually take a senior role in the company.
While you will work out of our office in Riga, most of your work will be global, with co-workers around the world.
- Develop front-end solutions for a broad variety of websites and platforms
- Provide implementation consultations to our clients
- Clarify technical and business design of an end-to-end implementation
- Troubleshoot challenging issues raised by support, sales, and clients
- Identify product deficiencies and suggest/implement product improvements
- Design data exchange (import/export) solutions
- Lead workshops and training sessions
Optimal Skills for Success:
- Knowledge of modern web development frameworks (e.g. Angular, NodeJS, React)
- Experience in a software development company (Self-taught hackers also welcome)
- Knowledge of ecommerce functions is a plus
- A modern office in Riga with a friendly local team and paid parking
- Free snacks every day and drinks during happy hours
- Top-tier Apple technical equipment and health insurance
- Work with 200+ global brands, including IKEA, H&M, SportsDirect and McDonalds
- Work in a global team, with co-workers in New York, Tel Aviv, Berlin, London, Singapore
- Possibility to travel to training workshops and company events (after Covid)
- Salary in the range of EUR 1800-2200, depending on experience