Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last six years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Customer Front-End Developer
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a Front-End Developer - someone who puts the extra mile into a smile. The major objective of this role is to maintain the highest levels of satisfaction for our valued customers. By focusing on project delivery, implementation consulting, customer assistance and post-implementation support, this role is critical in ensuring our customers get the most out of Dynamic Yield products.
A successful Front-End Developer works with customers to assess their requirements for personalization and optimization. They develop and deliver customers with unique implementations through the on-boarding and adoption phases until deployment and transfer necessary knowledge for customer success. This is a role for lovers of technical knowledge, lovers of developing projects from phase to phase, and for those who get satisfaction from making customers radiate with joy.
- Develop front-end solutions for websites across major browsers and platforms
- Provide technical consultation to stakeholders
- Troubleshoot complex bugs raised by support, sales, and clients
- Identify product deficiencies and suggest/implement product improvements
- Report on project delivery
- Align with the Sales and Presales teams, supporting these teams throughout the sales cycle if needed
- Design data exchange (import/export) solutions
- Clarify technical and business design of the end-to-end implementation
Optimal Skills for Success:
- Excellent knowledge of front-end technologies including HTML and CSS across different platforms
- Experience in a professional services/ software development of an enterprise software company or consultancy (Self-taught hackers are also welcome)
- Knowledge of e-commerce functions is a plus
- Comfortable responding to the varying demands of working for a dynamic, international company
- You are a self-motivated individual with well-developed interpersonal & communication skills and a strong desire to succeed
- Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Technical degree, as well as experience in a professional services/consulting environment/ software development of an enterprise software company or consultancy (Self-taught hackers are also welcome)
- Bonus if you have experience working with online Publishers or eCommerce
- You are a self-motivated individual with well-developed inter-personal & communication skills and a strong desire to succeed