Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last six years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Site Manager role
Dynamic Yield is looking for an outstanding Site Manager to build and manage our remote solutions team. As a Site Manager, You will be working with several teams to ensure that the logistics of the site runs smoothly.
The Site Manager should enjoy working in a complex and highly technical environment where innovation, planning, and communication is key to their success.
The Site Manager should have proven project management experience, strong management, and organizational skills, ability to negotiate and continually manage expectations under time-constrained circumstances, our candidate will have both: strategic thinking and ability to dive to technical aspects quickly, high-level view and detailed oriented person, He should be "people person" to be able to handle wide range of stakeholders in a professional way and create strong collaboration.
Is this you?
- Lead the site teams to deliver their job purpose and to monitor their performance
- Manage the resourcing and recruiting of a varying project workload
- Produce, monitor and maintain the programme(s) to ensure work is on schedule and Act as a local escalation point for issues affecting the delivery of projects.
- Provide training, development, and encouragement to staff to ensure all teammates are resourced with sufficient staff competent and motivated for the role expected from them
- Help to mentor and ramp up new team members include QA, engineers, and support, and be the go-to person in the areas you are an expert
- Monitoring deadlines, deliverables, and outstanding action items from developers, QA and other stakeholders
- Analyze challenges, problems, and process breakdowns to ensure that lessons are learned and improvements are well documented, communicated to leadership and implemented to minimize errors.
- Manage day to day DY operations
- Become an expert in Dynamic Yield products - with a heavy focus on the technical aspect of the product
Optimal Skills for Success:
- At least 3 years of project/ program management experience in multi-disciplinary software projects or equivalent experience
- Experience with requirements and interviews.
- Experience with work in a global company.
- 2+ years as Scrum Master- advantage.
- At least 2 years leading project in an Agile environment (using scrum inside the teams)
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience-plus
- Formal project management certification (PMP/Prince2 or similar) or Profound project management experience in global software organizations
- Managerial experience in a dynamic environment
- Familiarity with e-commerce specific terms and configuration is preferred
- Excellent time management and strong organization skills
- Demonstrable ability to take ownership and accountability
- Strong communication skills - ability to build solid relationships, build consensus and remove roadblocks. Ability to effectively communicate with many stakeholders across different teams and locations.
- Strong leadership, time management, conflict resolution, and analytical skills.