Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last six years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About our Technical Group Leader role
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a Technical Site Manager with experience interacting with customers, knowledge of technology, project management skills, and can empathize with the trials and tribulations of being a developer.
As the Technical Site Manager, you are the bridge between the technology team and the user, walking the tightrope between customer satisfaction and developer ability. The role requires someone who can walk gingerly between development, product, marketing, and leadership for some of our largest clients. You’ll serve as the product expert, guiding clients' user experience and, ultimately, client satisfaction through their implementation of Dynamic Yield products.
Our Technical Site Manager must have a strong penchant for technical aptitude along with personality strengths in self-starting and being a proactive instigator. A proven track record of creating and maintaining deep, lasting relationships with customers is a must as you’ll be dealing with understanding technical and complex issues while creating excitement and loyalty with Dynamic Yield’s customers.
The Site Manager role will report into Yossi Vaknin, Dynamic Yield’s NY-Based Director of Solution Engineering. Role will include approx. one international trip per quarter (typically to Europe, US or Israel)
- Help to hire and ramp up new team members include software engineers, QA and support, and be the go-to person in your areas of expertise
- Become an expert in Dynamic Yield products - with a heavy focus on the technical aspect of the product
- Partner with the Engineering and Development teams to resolve customer issues
- Write documentation, knowledge-based articles, and tutorials to improve the customer experience of Dynamic Yield features
- Participate in the QA process of current and new products/services and work frequently with product and engineering teams to address opportunities and product enhancements
- Contribute to the development of our implementation and support policies and procedures
Ideally, you already have experience with:
- Hands-on development of web technologies (frontend, backend, mobile apps, etc.)
- Managing teams of developers, QA and support functions.
- Project management certification or strong hands-on project management experience
- Working with remote teams (reporting into remote managers and managing remote employees)
- Direct work with technical and business functions of global enterprise accounts.
- Excellent written and oral English skills.