Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last six years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Legal Counsel
Dynamic Yield's growing legal team is on the lookout for a Legal Counsel (reporting to Head of Legal) who can devote his or her talents and energies into the continued success and growth of Dynamic Yield. In this role, you will join us in providing legal services for our global teams. This role is for someone with a keen interest in the SaaS field who is team-driven, dependable, loves working with people and committed to the global mission of Dynamic Yield.
You will provide end-to-end legal support in all aspects of our business, help with managing outside counsel, negotiate commercial transactions, provide labor-law related assistance to our HR team, conduct legal research when necessary, present solutions to key management stakeholders, work on the company’s developing privacy programs, safeguard our reputation, ensure legal compliance, and minimize risk of any exposure. By providing guidance, representation, and advice, this role is all-encompassing.
- Assist and support a wide variety of general legal matters: commercial agreements, corporate affairs, software licenses, document repository management, employment-related matters, data privacy agreements and program development.
- Represent the company on legal calls and help effectively negotiate favorable terms on engagements
- Conduct legal research of international regulatory requirements that affect the company
- Maintain corporate formalities of the various company entities and prepare organizational documents and corporate actions
- Manage a team of outside counsels, including prioritizations
- Own the company’s legal document template library, introduce changes and amendments in accordance with changing business needs and communicate these changes to the organization effectively
Optimal Skills for Success:
- Certification to practice as a lawyer in Israel is a must. Certification to practice abroad, and in the US specifically a plus
- 2-4 years of relevant legal experience from a high-tech department of a large law firm or as hi-tech in-house lawyer.
- Experience with SaaS agreements and privacy matters is a must
- Excellent negotiation, drafting, analytical, and communication skills in English (mother-tongue level) is a must
- Strong presentation skills: visual, written and oral
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple matters and conflicting priorities
- High degree of assertiveness with a strong understanding of when compromise is essential
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple ongoing projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively within a globally distributed team and a fast past business environment
- The ability and flexibility to work long and flexible hours based on the company’s needs