Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
- Crain's One of the top 100 best places to work in New York
- CB INSIGHTS One of the top 100 AI companies in the world
- Timmy Awards Finalist for best tech start-up in New York
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last six years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Data Analyst
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a Data Analyst to work closely with product managers and data scientists in order to play a critical role in strategic decision making to proactively guide product growth. In this role, the goal will be to improve business decisions by gathering data from numerous sources, interpreting the rise and fall in trends and noticing patterns in the market. We’re looking for someone who understands the enormity of data collection and has the ability to articulate and communicate those findings so that multiple teams understand how to move Dynamic Yield forward with confidence.
Our Data Analyst will be expected to troubleshoot data issues by having a keen eye for detail, develop a systematic reporting routine, and regularly update various stakeholders on data metrics. Dynamic Yield prides itself on its ability to provide cutting edge tools for our clients that is data driven and well researched. As a Data Analyst, the expectation will be that data sets would be managed, analyzed, and interpreted. In addition, we’re looking for a team player who is excited by the challenges of being the best in the business, a self-starter, and someone who straddles the line between analyst and communicator.
- Analyze and derive actionable optimizations with the goal of KPI’s improvement
- Finding influencing factors and estimate their effect on KPI’s
- Development of ‘smart’ KPI’s according to business goals
- Managing A/B-tests: definition, monitoring and decision making based on results
- Data-driven insights
- Investigation of data anomalies
- Organize data sources and make them more accessible and informative
- Provide supporting data for prioritizing new features and initiatives
- Create optimal monitoring and visibility by building reports, alerts, and dashboards
- Manage multiple tasks at a time in a fast-paced environment
- Data and analysis focal point of product & engineering teams
Optimal Skills for Success:
- At least 2 years of experience as a Data/Product Analyst
- High level of SQL
- Expert level in Google Sheets/Excel
- B.Sc/BA in industrial/information systems engineering, computer science, statistics or equivalent
- Experience in development of analytic algorithms for products
- Strong statistical analysis skills
- Experience in working with big data tools (Athena/BigQuery/Snowflake/Vertica)
- Experience with Tableau
- Experience with empirical research and AB test methodologies
- Self-learning and ability to translate analytic conclusion to business actions