Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
- Crain's One of the top 100 best places to work in New York
- CB INSIGHTS One of the top 100 AI companies in the world
- Timmy Awards Finalist for best tech start-up in New York
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last six years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Training Specialist role
Dynamic Yield is looking for an experienced training specialist to facilitate the design and delivery of instructor-led training, both virtual and in-person to our customers and partners. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to take ownership of training and design something from start to finish.
- Create and deliver exceptional client-facing training that is easy to absorb to a wide variety of audiences, both virtual and in-person
- Create course objectives and metrics, and then track and analyze to measure effectiveness, iterating on content and delivery as needed
- Work closely with the product and knowledge teams to ensure training curricula is always up-to-date and captures new features as needed
- Become the training expert for the DY platform, training the trainers, and providing feedback to others who may need support in training
- Manage end to end training events and logistics, including budgeting, communication, enrollment, event planning, materials management, onsite logistics, and post-course evaluations
- Researching and recommending new methods and technologies suitable to enhance training programs.
Optimal Skills for Success:
- 3-5 years of experience training business users on SaaS platforms
- Well versed in adult learning methodologies and able to evaluate learning effectiveness using instructional design assessment strategies
- Deep instructional design knowledge and application with the ability to transform content into highly engaging and impactful learning experiences
- Experienced in building and writing clear and effective training content
- Ability to travel to customer sites, both domestic and international (up to 30% of time)
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and technical skills
- Someone who gets a kick out of making customers successful.
- Knowledge of online digital marketing, eCommerce, or web analytics is a plus
- Exceptional presentation skills are a must
- Strong classroom management skills
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills (oral and written)
- Experienced with virtual classroom training delivery tools (WebEx, Adobe Connect, GoToTraining)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Salesforce or Marketo skills a plus