Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last six years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Operations and Facilities Manager
The goal of this position is to ensure a smooth day-to-day operation for our company employees in our Tel Aviv facility and to strategize and execute plans to accommodate the company’s rapid growth. Success as an Operations and Facilities Manager at Dynamic Yield means building a facilities program that yields an error-free and high-quality operation with controlled costs, all while forging excellent relationships with key stakeholders and employees, as well as vendors and landlords.
- Implement a 360 view of the employee’s physical needs and continue to ensure the company’s attractiveness to prospects with its state-of-the-art facilities
- Ensure a high functioning day-to-day operation of the facility, including deliveries, cleanliness, security, furniture, repairs, leasehold improvements, deliveries, parking
- Liaise with IT to ensure every physical element in the facility is functioning properly and at a high level
- Lead RFPs for various vendors to find the most suitable ones for the company
- Find creative ways to optimize costs and manage the facilities budget
- Manage the company’s relationship with the building management company
- Lead projects to accommodate the company’s growth, including defining needs, working with real estate brokers, negotiating deals and supervising real estate works
- Manage the People Operations Manager
Optimal Skills for Success:
- 3+ years of experience in an equivalent role in a high-tech company
- A proven track record of leading facilities-related projects independently
- Experience working on budgets and tracking expenses in MS Excel
- Obsession with details and service-oriented mentality
- Excellent communication skills in all channels, in both Hebrew and English, and a natural gift for working with people
- A clear ability to solve problems and to implement solutions from start to end
- Experience working within tight deadlines and under pressure to deliver outstanding results
- A willingness to work long hours to ensure meaningful performance with a “do what it takes” mentality
- Willingness to travel abroad from time to time per company needs