Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last six years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our QA Manager
Our QA manager provides mentoring and guidance to the QA engineers and acts as the professional authority in all quality dilemmas and testing challenges.
- Work closely with developers in few SaaS scrum teams, Dev-Ops and Product managers
- Take a major part in the development and execution testing and complex use cases in a SaaS product
- Leading a team of manual and automation testers and providing professional mentorship
- Promote and evolve testing methodology and QA processes
- Review product specifications and technical designs and provide testing related inputs
- Create and review test plans; walk through, integration approach and strategy documents, test cases, scenarios, conditions and scripts.
- Create a comprehensive testing strategy including functional and non-functional testing
- Oversee all aspects of quality including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met
- Review test plans and work plans so as to align with our methodology towards achieving constant improvement
- Manage the development and execution of effective automated tests (API, Web)
- Establish and evolve formal quality processes within the engineering & quality teams, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices
Optimal Skills for Success:
- Strong leadership, mentoring, and recruitment skills
- At least 2 years of experience as Quality Leader, managing at least 5 team members
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience as a Quality Engineer testing APIs & Web
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Experience with CI/CD methodologies
- In-depth knowledge of QA testing methodologies, structured QA procedures for test plans, scripting, test execution, design of test automation, and version release procedures
- Strong automation background- Advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science, programming, or a related discipline - Advantage