Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last 8 years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Senior Director of Customer Success EMEA
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a socially conscious, and bold captain to lead our Customer Success team based in Dynamic Yield’s European headquarters based in Berlin, Germany. As we experience the fastest growth in our company’s history, our organization is looking for that hands-on leader to build, manage, and expand the organization’s Customer Success team within Customer Success globally . As the intermediary between client expectations and numerous teams, this role is critical in shaping Dynamic Yield’s continued success.
The Senior Director of Customer Success is responsible for leading the team that drives adoption and successful business outcomes and provides support and service that enhances the value of the Dynamic Yield platform. A successful Director of Customer Success understands the technical and business aspects to our products, has the people skills to capture an audience and inspire, and can see the bigger picture while taking steps to get there.
- Manage different positions that covers the business and technical lifecycle of our customers: Customer Success Manager, On-boarding managers, Technical Account managers and Customer Success Engineers.
- Engage with clients to understand opportunities to enhance the value of the Dynamic Yield platform Develop engagement plans, schedules, success criteria, milestones
- Ensure that projects and deliverables are completed on time and within budget, all while delivering high levels of customer satisfaction
- Coordination with regional sales management. Proactively identify and manage risks, resolve issues and escalate where appropriate to drive successful customer and business outcomes
- Recruit and mentor a team of high performing Customer Success and Professional Service consultants and engineers
Optimal Skills for Success:
- 4+ years experience in leading a team in a client-facing customer success ideally at a SaaS company
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Enthusiastic servant-leader who is able to inspire others
- Excellent communicator who is able to adapt their approach based on the audience and influence stakeholders across the company
- HTML / CSS and web technologies across different platforms
- Business analysis and understanding of the digital marketing space, especially in the field of online marketing
- Knowledge of online marketing functions is an asset, though not required
- Comfortable responding to the varying demands of working for a dynamic, international company
- Bonus if you have experience working with online Publishers or eCommerce
- You are a self-motivated individual with well-developed interpersonal & communication skills and a strong desire to succeed