Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
- Crain's One of the top 100 best places to work in New York
- CB INSIGHTS One of the top 100 AI companies in the world
- Timmy Awards Finalist for best tech start-up in New York
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last 8 years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Product Educator - Customer Success role:
Dynamic Yield is looking for a highly motivated Product Educator to facilitate the design and delivery of instructor-led training, both virtual and in-person to our customers. This is an exciting opportunity, based in our New York office, for someone with a passion for technology enablement looking to take ownership of customer training, designing a program from start to finish.
Working within the Client Success team, the Product Educator will lead the delivery of Dynamic Yield’s training and platform adoption with our customers by translating complex technical and personalization concepts into marketing and education products.
- Create and deliver exceptional client-facing training that is easy to absorb to a wide variety of business and technical uses, both virtual, in-person, and written
- Create course objectives and metrics, and then track and analyze to measure effectiveness, iterating on content and delivery as needed
- Work closely with the product and knowledge teams to ensure training curricula is always up-to-date and captures new features as needed
- Communicate and train on new features and best practices to ensure customers stay engaged with the platform
- Manage end-to-end training events and logistics, including budgeting, communication, enrollment, event planning, materials management, onsite logistics, and post-course evaluations
Optimal Skills for Success:
- 2+ years of experience training users on SaaS platforms
- Knowledge of online digital marketing, eCommerce, or web analytics is a plus
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, and technical skills in order to gather data and make adjustments to the curriculum when needed
- Instructional design knowledge with the ability to transform content into highly engaging and impactful learning experiences
- Experienced in writing clear, engaging, and effective training content
- Ability to travel to customer sites, both domestic and international (up to 30% of the time)
- Thinks creatively to ensure customers are able to learn and digest complicated content
- Someone who feels accomplished through teaching content and ensuring customers are successfully using the platform
- Exceptional presentation skills are a must
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills (oral and written)
- Experienced with virtual classroom training delivery tools (WebEx, Adobe Connect, GoToTraining
- Google Analytics or Marketo skills a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Dynamic Yield is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.