Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
- Crain's One of the top 100 best places to work in New York
- CB INSIGHTS One of the top 100 AI companies in the world
- Timmy Awards Finalist for best tech start-up in New York
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last 8 years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Customer Success Manager role
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a “dynamic” Customer Success Manager to join our New York team. This role is a critical juncture between our sophisticated software and client happiness. Our customers depend on being able to understand and best use Dynamic Yield products so that it’s the perfect fit for their needs. This is a role for someone who understands the ins and outs of technical data but has a knack for synthesizing the mountain of information and making it relevant for customers’ business needs.
The Customer Success Manager assists with project delivery, clarification, and explanation of a client’s new product base while distilling the complexities of data into meaningful and useful information for clients’ success. Project management is critical to the success of Success Managers, as they must also be the connecting puzzle piece for internal teams and client expectations. Problem solvers, critical thinkers, and top-notch communicators are primed for success in this role.
- Utilize project management skills to drive all aspects of project planning, governance and onboarding including detailed deployment timelines and deliverable definitions, status communications, project success criteria, and issue mitigation and resolution
- Evangelize adoption of the DY solution and achieving a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Ensure appropriate resources are dedicated both internally and externally to meet/exceed project and customer expectations
- Review overall project status with clients on a regular basis, usually in the form of conference calls, web presentations or onsite meetings as required
- Serve as the primary point of contact to the client during implementations for all work related to the project
- Deliver projects on-time and on-budget while communicating and resolving issues in a clear and professional manner
- Communicate project status and issues internally across multiple organizational levels
- Consult with clients on product features, functionality and onboarding best practices
- Distill value matter data from complex databases and reports
- Analyze data and deduct value-driving recommendations
Optimal Skills for Success:
- 3-8 years of digital consultation or analytics experience
- Fortune 1000 client-facing experience as a CSM preferred
- B.A./B.S. Degree in an analytical/economic /business management disciplines.
- Experience working with digital analytics solutions such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, A/B Testing tools. etc
- Experience in managing end to end testing implementation including requirements gathering, hypothesis setting, KPI selection and goals, test execution, and summarizing results
- Exemplary quantitative and qualitative thinking, analytical ability, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with excellent presentation skills.
- Flexibility, including the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities; capable of operating in an ambiguous environment
- Empathy and a unique ability to understand customer needs
- Passionate about customer success and how it can transform businesses
- Strong project management or organizational skills and an ability to multitask without difficulty
Equal Opportunity Employer: Dynamic Yield is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We consider all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities, and veterans to apply.