Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last 8 years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About our Account Receivable Manager
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for an Account Receivable Manager to join our finance team. We are looking for someone who is highly organized, has a keen eye for details and a good knowledge of the Account Receivable process. As an Accounts Receivable Manager, you will be responsible for effective management, analysis and problem resolution of the company’s outstanding accounts and the application of payments. You will help our team become better at what we do, in the most efficient way possible, while collaborating with our global team, advocating best practices and rolling up your sleeves to pitch in when it's all hands on deck.
The task at hand:
- Review customers’ agreements and verify they were entered correctly in the system.
- Open Sales Orders in the ERP system (NetSuite).
- Responsibility for the monthly billing process, in specific regions (few countries, not only Israel).
- Customers contact-person for all of their questions/issues with billing and invoices.
- Collection- Lead the collection from the customers in the region, research and resolve of collection issues.
- Summarizes receivables balances, verify totals and prepare reports.
- Ongoing communication with Customers, Sales Directors, Account Directors and Customer Success team.
- Posts customer payments by recording cash checks, and credit transactions
- Researching and resolving account discrepancies
- Full time position
Optimal Skills for Success:
- At least 2 years of experience as an AR in a Global high-tech company (SAAS - an advantage)
- Experience with ERP environment (NetSuite - an advantage)
- Strong English skills- both in writing and verbal
- Exceptional attention to details and ability to multitask (collection, billing, receipts, agreements’ review)
- Team player
- Self-motivated desire to complete projects by deadline
- Ability to manage routine tasks repeatedly and identify improvement opportunities
- Experience with Salesforce- an advantage