Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
- Crain's One of the top 100 best places to work in New York
- CB INSIGHTS One of the top 100 AI companies in the world
- Timmy Awards Finalist for best tech start-up in New York
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last 8 years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Solution Engineer role
We're looking for a talented generalist that would be excited to put multiple skill sets to use on a daily basis, as a Senior Solutions Engineer. On the front-end, you will support our sales team in all aspects to close deals, focusing on being the product and technical master in the sales process. Behind the scenes, you will make plenty of use of your creativity to code front-end web development use cases that personalize our prospects' websites. Combined with your superb communication abilities, your specialized technical skills will be key in getting new deals signed, so you will have a direct impact on our bottom-line.
- Supporting Sales Directors with your product knowledge and technical knowledge as you pitch to enterprise prospects.
- Assertively being the main authority in sales meetings for all product and technology-related topics.
- Delivering technical and/or product presentations and demonstrations that show the value of the platform.
- Communicating highly technical concepts to a variety of audiences, from software engineers to executive-level decision-makers.
- Managing the platform's demo environment to ensure that our team consistently delivers great product demos.
- Training and enabling the sales team, specifically pertaining to the topics of product, technology, and competitive positioning.
- Working cross-functionally between teams, including sales, marketing, product, and engineering.
- Writing answers to and being generally accountable for lengthy, complex RFPs and security questionnaires.
- Constantly learning, to stay up-to-date on competitive solutions, products and services.
- Developing miscellaneous coding projects that support sales cycles and Proof-of-Concepts, as needed.
Optimal Skills for Success:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or completion of web development bootcamp, or equivalent experience.
- 6-8 years of full-time work experience at a MarTech company similar to Dynamic Yield. 4+ years of experience in a presales role.
- World-class written and verbal communication. You will be writing and talking a lot, so this is one of the most important aspects of the job.
- An ability to simplify complex topics, and always relate technical explanations back to the business value of the product.
- Quick, on-your-feet thinking, especially in meetings where you might be asked rapid-fire questions.
- Problem-solving skills that enable you to identify the best solutions, given a list of prospect business requirements.
- An intrinsic curiosity and desire to always learn more, in order to keep up with our rapid pace of development and the pace of the industry.
- A positive, team-first attitude, and an intrinsic desire to help your colleagues and peers.
- Not being afraid to give or receive honest feedback, while still being a fun person to work with.
- Must be comfortable working day-to-day with cloud-based workflow tools, such as Salesforce, Google Apps, and Slack.
- Ability to travel 30% and authorization to work in the USA.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Dynamic Yield is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law