Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last 8 years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Solution Engineer role
We're looking for a talented jack-of-all-trades that would be excited to put multiple skill sets to use on a daily basis, as our first Solutions Engineer in Japan. On the front-end, you will support our sales team in all aspects to close deals, focusing on being the product and technical master in the sales process. Behind the scenes, you will also make plenty of use of your creativity as you build cross-channel personalization campaigns for your prospects. Combining your superb communication skills with your specialized technical know-how, you will be key in getting new deals signed, with a direct impact on our bottom-line.
In the Japanese market specifically, much of your presales focus will be on our partner network, so relationship management skills with partners will also be key to success. This includes both supporting partners in their own sales deals and managing the overall week-to-week partner relationships. Since this role is split between general presales and partner success management, you will never get bored!
- Support Sales Directors with product and technical knowledge while pitching to large companies
- Build strong relationships with the technical stakeholders at our partner agencies
- Work with our partners across all of their product/technical needs, including: managing sandboxes, configuring demo environments, conducting trainings, and troubleshooting
- Act as the primary technical authority in all sales and partner meetings
- Deliver technical and/or product presentations and demonstrations, emphasizing the value of the platform
- Communicate highly technical concepts to a variety of audiences, from software engineers to executive-level decision makers
- Work cross-functionally between teams, including sales, customer success, marketing, product, and engineering.
- Write answers and be accountable for lengthy, complex RFPs and security questionnaires
- Constantly learn and stay up-to-date on competitive solutions, products and services
- Develop miscellaneous coding projects that support sales cycles and proof-of-concepts as needed
Optimal Skills for Success:
- 5+ years of full-time work experience at a MarTech or AdTech company
- World-class written and verbal communication (Writing and speaking is one of the most important aspects of the job)
- An ability to simplify complex topics, and always relate technical explanations back to the business value of the product
- Quick, on-your-feet thinking, especially in meetings where you might be asked rapid-fire questions
- Problem-solving skills that enable you to identify the best solutions, given a list of prospect business requirements
- An intrinsic curiosity and desire to always learn more in order to keep up with our rapid pace of development and the pace of the industry
- A positive, team-first attitude, and an intrinsic desire to help your colleagues and peers
- Ability to give and receive honest feedback (while still being a fun person to work with)
- Comfortable working day-to-day with cloud-based workflow tools such as Salesforce, Google Apps, and Slack
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or completion of web development boot camp or equivalent experience
- Ability to travel 30%