Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last 8 years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About our Marketing Manager, EMEA
Dynamic Yield is seeking an energetic, detail-oriented, and scrappy Marketing Manager who can plan, orchestrate and manage a range of marketing initiatives, including running webinars and virtual events, supporting our market development campaigns in the region, and managing our localization efforts across Europe. In this role, you will partner with the Channel, and Sales teams to build brand awareness, market leadership, lead generation, and customer engagement through a range of exciting marketing campaigns and initiatives.
** The role is located in our Berlin/ London office
Who you are:
- Ability to communicate crisply and powerfully with senior executives.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Experience working with a sales team.
- Team player, with an ability to collaborate with other key functions.
- Expect the unexpected is the motto you live by, which means when things don’t go according to plan, you are always quick on your feet to find a resolution.
- Everything is negotiable, and you aren’t afraid to fight for the best deal from the many vendors we work with – in fact, you do it with diplomacy.
- Develop an event marketing strategy to generate new leads and drive company awareness for our European market.
- Manage trade show and conference vendors, contractors, production schedules, and budgets associated with event execution.
- Monitor the performance of executed events, webinars, and industry conferences, sharing reports with Marketing and Executive teams to help us understand the impact of our efforts.
- Ideate creative and interesting outings, further cementing Dynamic Yield as a leader in the space while also influencing buying decisions among prospects and nurturing customer relationships.
- Support and manage various localization projects from beginning to end,
- Work closely with Dynamic Yield’s counterparts in New York to optimize event planning processes, share marketing ideas, and tips, etc.
Optimal skills for success:
- Prior experience of successfully working with trade conferences and industry events.
- Ability to discuss KPIs and event ROI is a must.
- Basic Salesforce competency is a plus.
- The ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized.
- Gregarious and incredibly creative.
- A keen sense of interesting, fun activities.
- An “Ask for forgiveness, not permission” mentality.
- Experience in Ad Tech, Marketing Technology, or eCommerce is a plus.
- Multi-language skills are a plus, preferably English, plus German, and/or Spanish.