Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last 8 years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a QA Engineer who will work with major ecommerce brands across the globe. As a part of our Customer Solutions team, you will test solutions implemented using an innovative customer experience platform.
This role will require you to perform tests on a broad variety of websites and platforms, define testing strategies and analyse their results, set priorities and manage a complex flow of testing requests, and work closely with our developers and project managers to deliver a high quality service.
As you develop your skills and product knowledge, you will be expected to take a lead on initiatives to improve our QA procedures, participate in product and internal tool development, and grow to become a developer, or take a more senior role in the company.
While you will work out of our office in Riga, most of your work will be global, with co-workers around the world.
- Perform tests to validate solutions implemented on major ecommerce sites
- Define testing strategies and analyze their results
- Manage a complex and challenging workflow of testing requests
- Suggest improvements to our QA and testing processes
- Identify product deficiencies and suggest product improvements
Optimal Skills for Success:
- Experience in a similar role or in testing web applications
- Strong time management capabilities
- ISTQB certificate will be considered an advantage
- A modern office in Riga with a friendly local team and free parking
- Free snacks every day and drinks during happy hours
- Top-tier Apple technical equipment and health insurance
- Work with 200+ global brands, including IKEA, H&M, SportsDirect and McDonalds
- Work in a global team, with co-workers in New York, Tel Aviv, Berlin, London, Singapore
- Salary in the range of EUR 1500-1800, depending on experience