Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last 8 years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
IT Project Manager
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for an IT Project Manager who will work with major eCommerce brands in Europe and the United States. As a part of our Customer Solutions team, you will manage challenging technical projects using an innovative customer experience platform.
Your main task will be to serve as a bridge between customers and engineers. As such, you will manage end-to-end implementation of complex technical solutions, provide consultations and resolve issues for our enterprise customers, run workshops and create technical documents, and work with our R&D team to improve Dynamic Yield products.
As you develop your product knowledge and technical skills, you will be expected to handle more complex projects, contribute to our internal procedures, manage the work of developers, and grow to become a Product Manager or a Director for Customer Solutions.
You will work out of our rapidly growing Riga office, and most of your work will be global - with co-workers and customers around the world.
- Become an expert in Dynamic Yield products (heavy focus on technical aspects)
- Manage end-to-end technical implementation of Dynamic Yield solutions for enterprise customers in Europe and the United States
- Provide consultations and help customers resolve complex technical issues
- Run technical workshops, write documentation and create knowledge-based articles
- Work with R&D team to improve Dynamic Yield products
- Contribute to our implementation and support procedures
Optimal Skills for Success:
- BS in Computer Science or experience in a similar role
- Technical client-facing experience, preferably with digital marketing or SaaS products (mobile, web analytics, optimization, email)
- Project management, multitasking and organizational skills
- Excellent English, and an ability to communicate with technical and non-technical users
- A modern office in Riga with a friendly local team and free parking
- Free snacks every day and drinks during happy hours
- Top-tier Apple equipment and health insurance
- Work with 200+ global brands, including IKEA, H&M, SportsDirect and McDonalds
- Work in a global team, with co-workers in New York, Tel Aviv, Berlin, London, Singapore
- Salary in the range of EUR 1800-2200, depending on experience