Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
- Crain's One of the top 100 best places to work in New York
- CB INSIGHTS One of the top 100 AI companies in the world
- Timmy Awards Finalist for best tech start-up in New York
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last 8 years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Customer Program Manager role
Dynamic Yield is looking for a Customer Program Manager to be the focal point for some of our largest enterprise clients.
You will be in charge of driving program progress across complex and technical product integrations involving the clients and multiple vendors. We expect the Customer Program Manager to take charge of key initiatives, develop program plans to ensure initiative success, and see that both Dynamic Yield and external partners are meeting those success criteria. In addition to having excellent program management and account management skills, the ideal candidate will also be able to parse through complex datasets to deliver value-driven reports and insights to our clients. This position will best fit those looking for project ownership responsibilities, and a cross-functional role that influences key outcomes for Dynamic Yield and its clients.
- Become an expert in Dynamic Yield products, with a heavy focus on technical aspects.
- Partner with the Data Analysis, Engineering, and Development teams to resolve client issues and answer client requests.
- Set outcomes and measurable objectives with the client (milestones).
- Hold clients and Dynamic Yield accountable for delivering against success criteria.
- Understand client use cases and design project plans to facilitate them.
- Own outcomes including risk management and mitigation, and client value realization.
- Establish and maintain strong business relationships with key client stakeholders.
- Interpret complex data to produce value-driven reports.
- Create value-driven recommendations with the help of the Data Analysis team.
Optimal Skills for Success:
- At least 3 years of experience in project or program management, or in a similar position
- At least 2 years of experience presenting to C-level executives as a vendor representative
- Excellent client-facing and interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand complex technology and explain it simply
- Understand how to manipulate, analyze and interpret data
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and handle issues/escalations under pressure
- Committed to customer satisfaction and a passion for customer success
- Ability to work independently and through teams, at multiple organizational levels
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, with well-developed interpersonal & communication skills and a strong desire to succeed
- Expert level in Excel/Google Sheets
- Experience or familiarity with Microsoft Project or similar software
- Bonus: At least 1 year of experience in account management or in a similar position
Equal Opportunity Employer: Dynamic Yield is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We consider all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities, and veterans to apply.