Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last 8 years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
German speaking Project Manager
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a German speaking Project Manager to work with major eCommerce brands in Europe. As a part of our Customer Success team, you will be the link between enterprise customers and our innovative customer experience platform.
As a Project Manager, you will manage engagement with business and marketing users of our clients. You will deliver end-to-end projects, run regular meetings and workshops, clarify and explain new product features, consult customers on their eCommerce business, analyse data and campaign results, and assist customers in setting up personalisation initiatives and resolving product-related issues.
As you develop your product and business knowledge, you will be expected to handle more complex projects, contribute to our internal procedures, manage more exciting customers, and grow to become a Team Lead or a Customer Success Director.
You will work out of our rapidly growing Riga office, and most of your work will be global - with co-workers and customers around the world.
- Drive all aspects of engagement with the business and marketing users - project planning, timelines, deliverables, status communications, setting success criteria, and issue resolution
- Manage regular conference calls, web presentations, business trainings and onsite meetings
- Consult with clients on product features, functionality and onboarding
- Assist customers in setting up personalisation initiatives and resolving issues
- Analyze and explain results from complex data and reports
- Communicate project status and issues internally across multiple organizational levels
- Fluent in English and German
- 2+ years of previous experience in a similar role
- Experience working with digital marketing solutions (e.g. Google Analytics, A/B Testing tools)
- Experience working with stakeholders in large companies
- Analytical, multitasking and organizational skills
- A modern office in Riga with a friendly local team and free parking
- Free snacks every day and drinks during happy hours
- Top-tier Apple equipment and health insurance
- Work with 200+ global brands (IKEA, H&M, SportsDirect, Lacoste, Virgin and McDonalds)
- Work in a global team, with co-workers in New York, Tel Aviv, Berlin, London, Singapore
- Salary in the range of EUR 1800-2200, depending on experience