Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last 8 years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Data Analyst Position
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a Data Analyst to be the Analytics focal point for our Client Success initiatives. In this role, the goal will be to support decision making and project optimization by:
- Building and maintaining the reporting tools to monitor outcomes: gathering, preparing and visualizing data consumed by client success managers and executives alike.
- Performing proactive in-depth analysis to continuously optimize project performance.
- Communicate findings so that multiple teams understand how to move forward with confidence.
We’re looking for someone who understands the enormity of data collection and has the ability to articulate and communicate those findings so that multiple internal and external teams understand how to improve our initiatives on the field. Our Data Analyst will be expected to troubleshoot data issues by having a keen eye for detail, develop a systematic reporting routine, and regularly update various stakeholders. Dynamic Yield prides itself on its ability to provide cutting edge tools for our clients that is data driven and well researched. As a Data Analyst, the expectation will be that data sets would be managed, analyzed, and interpreted. In addition, we’re looking for a team player who is excited by the challenges of being the best in the business, a self-starter, and someone who straddles the line between analyst and communicator.
- Analyze and derive actionable optimizations with the goal of KPI’s improvement
- Finding influencing factors and estimate their effect on KPI’s
- Data-driven insights
- Investigation of data anomalies
- Organize data sources and make them more accessible and informative
- Provide supporting data for prioritizing new features and initiatives
- Create optimal monitoring and visibility by building reports, alerts, and dashboards
- Manage multiple tasks at a time in a fast-paced environment
- Data and analysis focal point of client success team
Optimal Skills for Success:
- At least 3 years of experience as a Data/Business Analyst
- Proficiency in SQL
- Experience in the development and maintenance of ETL/ELT data pipelines from ingestion to insight
- Experience in working with both technical and business users
- Experience in working with big data volumes and big data tools (Athena/BigQuery/Snowflake/Vertica)
- Experience with Tableau
- Experience with empirical research and AB test methodologies
- Strong statistical analysis and communication skills
- B.Sc/BA in industrial/information systems engineering, computer science, statistics or equivalent
- Self-learning and ability to translate analytic conclusion to business actions
- Knowledge of Python is a plus