Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last 8 years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Product Manager
Dynamic Yield provides its world wide customers and McDonald’s local markets with tool-sets that leverage AI for building better performing and more relevant digital customer experiences.
These tools help our customers increase their customer satisfaction, engagement, long-term value and overall sales.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager with experience in leading product and enterprise customer projects.
As a soon-to-be expert in our products, you will run an eco system of matching our products to our customers' future plans and our customers' strategy and execution in using our products.
You will learn to build personalization strategies and take a leading role in our product development lifecycle working closely with our engineering team to enable that strategy.
Some international travel will be required once the COVID-19 restrictions are removed.
- Become an expert in Dynamic Yield products - with a focus on the technical aspect of the product.
- Partner with the other product experts, data analysts and development teams to resolve customers issues and answer their requests.
- Understand customers use cases and design the project plans to facilitate them.
- Facilitate setting outcomes and measurable objectives with the customers (milestones).
- Own the outcome: Customer results, risk management and mitigation and customers' value realization.
- Establish and maintain strong business relationships with customers key stakeholder. Consult them towards efficient adaptation, usage of product, best practices and resource planning to achieve a high degree of satisfaction.
- Analyze customers’ business including business models, KPI metrics and high-level technical architectures to build strategic account plans.
- Distill decision making on data from complex databases and reports.
- Analyze data and deduct value-driving recommendations with the help of our data analyst team.
Optimal Skills for Success:
- At least 3-4 years of experience in Product management or in a similar position.
- At least 1-2 years of experience presenting to C-level executives as a vendor representative.
- Ability to understand complex technology and explain it simply.
- Understand how to manipulate, analyze and interpret data.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and handle issues/escalations under pressure.
- Expert level in Google Sheets/Excel.
- Committed to customer satisfaction and a passion for customer success.
- Ability to work independently and through teams, at multiple organizational levels.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, with well-developed interpersonal & communication skills and a strong desire to succeed.
- Excellent customer-facing and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent and flawless English language abilities.
- Bonus: MBA degree with focus on marketing or business management.
- Bonus: fluency in other languages.
- Bonus: experience in software development