Technical Support Engineer
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a Technical Support Engineer who can ensure customer satisfaction by providing a prompt and comprehensive resolution of highly technical issues.
The expectation of the position is to understand the suite of Dynamic Yield software offerings in a deep and technical way in order to provide the customer with the technically correct answers that will allow them to effectively use the DY platform on their website.
As this role is the heartbeat of the organization, our Technical Support Engineers must have impeccable communication skills, the ability to think creatively on their feet, and articulate technical solutions efficiently to a number of stakeholders. As our product offerings continue to expand, it is also critical that we have team members who are curious by nature and an innate love of learning new technical solutions.
You will excel at this role, not only if you are good at the day to day work, but also if you can zoom out and understand the bigger picture of ticket trends and proactively identify ways of mitigating tickets.
- Take ownership and resolve complex technical issues with high customer satisfaction, this includes analyzing big data using our tools, debugging websites using chrome dev tools.
- Conduct screen share sessions with our top enterprise brands
- Be able to multitask and prioritize incoming tickets both via our chat and support portal
- Participate, and eventually lead, in the support organization’s internal initiatives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Hands-on - Experience debugging websites.
- Hands-on experience with troubleshooting and problem solving
- Be able to work from the office few days a week, according to the current effective regulations of Latvian Cabinet of Ministers
- A modern office in Riga with a friendly local team and paid parking
- Free snacks every day and drinks during happy hours
- Top-tier Apple technical equipment and health insurance
- Work with 200+ global brands, including IKEA, H&M, SportsDirect and McDonalds
- Work in a global team, with co-workers in New York, Tel Aviv, Berlin, London, Singapore
- Salary in the range of EUR 1300-1800, depending on experience
We don’t skimp on the perks
We invest in our team, making sure everyone is taken care of – from mental and physical health and wellness to ensuring a healthy work-life balance. Here’s a few of our favorites ;)
- Employee wellness programs
- Learning and development programs
- Equipment stipends to comfortably work from home
- Hybrid work model
- Generous paid time off
At Dynamic Yield, our strength lies in our talent. Some of the world’s biggest brands rely on our innovation-led team to empower them to build transformative customer experiences. That’s why we’ve built a globally-recognized, people-centric, award-winning company. And with teams across six countries collaborating to build best-in-class technology, we’re looking for exceptional talent that is ready to be part of something great.
Dynamic Yield is an environment that welcomes all races, sexual orientations, ethnic and cultural backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we strive to build a workplace that caters to all personality types.