Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last 8 years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
The Salesforce Administrator will assist in the ongoing development of our Salesforce.com deployment as it relates to processes across both Sales and Customer Success teams. A successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption. The administrator will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop, and deploy new business processes. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting the Senior Salesforce Administrators in executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of our CRM platform.
- Serve as the Salesforce Sales & CS Administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 100+ users and growing rapidly
- Handle all administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepares for upgrades
- Work independently with members of the business to define and document the scope of new development requirements in an Agile environment
- Assist in training of users and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
Optimal Skills for Success:
- 3+ years of operations experience, preferably supporting Sales or Customer Success teams in a similar role
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity (Salesforce Developer Skills are a plus)
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality in both Classic and Lightning
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and reconcile discrepancies
- Understand the underlying true needs of the users request in order to build scalable processes for the organization
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate an ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- A modern office in Riga with a friendly local team and free parking
- Free snacks every day and drinks during happy hours
- Top-tier Apple equipment and health insurance
- Work with 200+ global brands, including IKEA, H&M, SportsDirect and McDonalds
- Work in a global team, with co-workers in New York, Tel Aviv, Berlin, London, Singapore
- Salary in the range of EUR 1200-1400, depending on experience