Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last 8 years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our QA Automation Engineer
Dynamic Yield is looking for a dynamic QA Automation Engineer with the skill set to deliver the best quality products on time, bug-free and adheres to Dynamic Yield’s high standards that our customers expect from our products. As a QA automation engineer, you will be monitoring each phase of the development process, working with state of the art technologies, ensuring design and quality standards and collaborating with different departments in R&D.
- Take an active role in version testing and pre-release processes.
- Plan, analyze, design, and execute manual and automated e2e tests of new and legacy features.
- Report, analyze and optimize the automation framework and tests.
- Maintain and control the feature-bug fixing process and bug life cycle.
- Investigate customer issues and assist the support team in cracking complicated technical issues.
- Participate in version planning and work in agile scrum teams.
- Work closely with other QA engineers, developers, product and architects.
Optimal Skills for Success:
- At least 2 years of experience in testing web applications - Must
- Graduate of B.Sc. in computer science or equivalent experience - advantage
- Experience and familiarity with Kubernetes, Docker and AWS - advantage
- Code management tooling such as Git, Github
- Knowledge of continuous integration systems (for example, Jenkins)
- Understanding of QA methodologies
- Ability to take full responsibility and ownership and carry out tasks end-to-end