Customer Success Manager
About Our Customer Success Manager role
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a “dynamic” Customer Success Manager to join our team. This role is a critical juncture between our sophisticated software and client happiness. Our customers depend on being able to understand and best use Dynamic Yield products so that it’s the perfect fit for their needs. This is a role for someone who understands the ins and outs of on-site optimization, digital execution, and has a knack for synthesizing onsite testing data, helping clients achieve their business goals.
Knowledge of digital marketing best practice, and program management skills are critical to the success of Success Managers, as they must also be the connecting puzzle piece for internal teams and client expectations. Creative and critical thinkers, problem solvers, and top-notch communicators are primed for success in this role.
- Help clients operationalize onsite testing and personalization best practice, creating great client personalization experts to exceed their onsite business goals
- Evangelize adoption of the DY solution and achieving a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Ensure appropriate resources are dedicated both internally and externally to meet/exceed project and customer expectations
- Review overall program status with clients on a regular basis, usually in the form of client calls, web presentations or onsite meetings as required
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients and their DY personalization program
- Consult with clients on product features, functionality and onboarding best practices
- Distill Dynamic Yield driven value from utilizing personalization program, and digital testing data
- Analyze data and propose value-driving recommendations
Optimal Skills for Success:
- 3-8 years of digital consultation or analytics experience
- Fortune 1000 client-facing experience as a CSM preferred
- B.A./B.S. Degree in an analytical/economic /business management disciplines
- Experience or expertise of digital marketing best practice, website conversion tactics and strategy
- Experience working with digital analytics solutions such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, A/B Testing tools. etc
- Experience in managing end to end testing implementation including requirements gathering, hypothesis setting, KPI selection and goals, test execution, and summarizing results
- eCommerce, CRO and website personalization knowledge and experience
- Exemplary quantitative and qualitative thinking, analytical ability, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with excellent presentation skills.
- Flexibility, including the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities; capable of operating in an ambiguous environment
- Empathy and a unique ability to understand customer needs
- Passionate about customer success and how it can transform businesses
- Strong project management or organizational skills and an ability to multitask without difficulty
Equal Opportunity Employer: Dynamic Yield is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We consider all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities, and veterans to apply.
We don’t skimp on the perks
We invest in our team, making sure everyone is taken care of – from mental and physical health and wellness to ensuring a healthy work-life balance. Here’s a few of our favorites ;)
- Employee wellness programs
- Learning and development programs
- Equipment stipends to comfortably work from home
- Hybrid work model
- Generous paid time off
At Dynamic Yield, our strength lies in our talent. Some of the world’s biggest brands rely on our innovation-led team to empower them to build transformative customer experiences. That’s why we’ve built a globally-recognized, people-centric, award-winning company. And with teams across six countries collaborating to build best-in-class technology, we’re looking for exceptional talent that is ready to be part of something great.
Dynamic Yield is an environment that welcomes all races, sexual orientations, ethnic and cultural backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we strive to build a workplace that caters to all personality types.