Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
- Crain's One of the top 100 best places to work in New York
- CB INSIGHTS One of the top 100 AI companies in the world
- Timmy Awards Finalist for best tech start-up in New York
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last 8 years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Customer Success Manager role
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a “dynamic” Customer Success Manager to join our team. This role is a critical juncture between our sophisticated software and client happiness. Our customers depend on being able to understand and best use Dynamic Yield products so that it’s the perfect fit for their needs. This is a role for someone who understands the ins and outs of on-site optimization, digital execution, and has a knack for synthesizing onsite testing data, helping clients achieve their business goals.
Knowledge of digital marketing best practice, and program management skills are critical to the success of Success Managers, as they must also be the connecting puzzle piece for internal teams and client expectations. Creative and critical thinkers, problem solvers, and top-notch communicators are primed for success in this role.
- Help clients operationalize onsite testing and personalization best practice, creating great client personalization experts to exceed their onsite business goals
- Evangelize adoption of the DY solution and achieving a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Ensure appropriate resources are dedicated both internally and externally to meet/exceed project and customer expectations
- Review overall program status with clients on a regular basis, usually in the form of client calls, web presentations or onsite meetings as required
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients and their DY personalization program
- Consult with clients on product features, functionality and onboarding best practices
- Distill Dynamic Yield driven value from utilizing personalization program, and digital testing data
- Analyze data and propose value-driving recommendations
Optimal Skills for Success:
- 3-8 years of digital consultation or analytics experience
- Fortune 1000 client-facing experience as a CSM preferred
- B.A./B.S. Degree in an analytical/economic /business management disciplines
- Experience or expertise of digital marketing best practice, website conversion tactics and strategy
- Experience working with digital analytics solutions such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, A/B Testing tools. etc
- Experience in managing end to end testing implementation including requirements gathering, hypothesis setting, KPI selection and goals, test execution, and summarizing results
- eCommerce, CRO and website personalization knowledge and experience
- Exemplary quantitative and qualitative thinking, analytical ability, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with excellent presentation skills.
- Flexibility, including the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities; capable of operating in an ambiguous environment
- Empathy and a unique ability to understand customer needs
- Passionate about customer success and how it can transform businesses
- Strong project management or organizational skills and an ability to multitask without difficulty
Equal Opportunity Employer: Dynamic Yield is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We consider all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities, and veterans to apply.