Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last 8 years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our VP Global Professional Services
The Professional Services team’s goal is to provide all of our customers with a world-class implementation experience and ongoing services with our products which will ultimately lead to even higher levels of customer satisfaction and retention.
The Vice President, Professional Services will own and drive the successful execution and profitable growth for all areas of Professional Services for Dynamic Yield.
The role is responsible for oversight of all customer-focused delivery: implementation services, consulting services, and technical services. Reporting to the Vice President of Customer Success, the Vice President of Professional Services is responsible for the strategic planning and tactical execution of the company’s global consulting services and technical services teams to maximize the utilization of over 40 professional services staff and realize the department’s revenue and profit goals.
We are looking for an operational mindset, with a passion to manage client relationships and processes, guiding managers to higher levels of efficiency and ability to lead to ensure the team achieves the desired results.
- Create directs, and measures plans for productivity, quality, and process improvements in the provisioning of implementation and consulting, technical, and implementation services.
- Utilizing industry best practices develops and delivers continuous improvement initiatives resulting in improved efficiencies and scalability in the way we provide services to our clients.
- Plans and emphasizes quality and consistency in the delivery of services and programs.
- Plans and creates short and long-term goals to focus on productivity improvement.
- Creates, monitors and reports on services delivery and financial measurements against agreed goals.
- Develops strategy and administers operational business plans, policies, and procedures.
- Responsible for the departmental strategic planning, interdepartmental alignment and yearly budgeting processes.
- Cultivate open communication with customers and business partners in an effort to identify opportunities to improve processes and methodology
- Formulates, recommends and implement policies and programs that support and are consistent with the organization’s strategic goals and objectives.
- Assists with improving the company’s competitive position through improved execution, efficiency, and productivity.
- Creates, monitors, and reports on service delivery and financial measurements against agreed goals.
- Increases customer satisfaction and overall profitability through improved execution of implementations and customer service capabilities & activities.
- Provides leadership on business processes and drive toward a culture of continuous improvement and efficiency, providing coaching and support to Viewpoint managers and staff.
- Direct and manage a team of directors and managers to ensure all teams are focused on successful customer outcomes
- Oversees the activities of both the Consulting Services and Technical Services organizations (i.e., hires, mentors, coaches, appraises, rewards, motivates, disciplines, develops, and recommends termination as necessary).
- Set team goals to meet organizational objectives to effectively utilize personnel.
- Serve as an executive-level escalation point, as needed, for customer delivery engagements
- Travel to customer sites as needed
Optimal Skills for Success:
- At least 10 years of professional business experience
- At least 5 years of experience leading people teams
- Prior experience leading professional services at a SaaS company within a software organization and demonstrated execution of growth strategies.
- Experience recruiting and leading a global 40+ person PS organization that scaled to support 500+ enterprise customers
- Strong coaching and people development skills
- Strong financial, quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- High level of knowledge of project management and software development practices and principles.
- Excellent process planning, time management, communication, decision-making, presentation, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Proven leadership and employee relations skills.
- Strong process development and management skills with proven organizational re-engineering experience utilizing industry best practices.
- Ability to quickly develop and maintain a high level of knowledge of divisional software products and remain expert on current product knowledge both from an internal and from a user perspective.
- Able to effectively recruit, hire, train, manage, motivate, and develop staff.
- Well-organized, self-directed team player. Remains open to others’ ideas, and exhibits willingness to try new things.