Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last 8 years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Controller
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a Controller to join our finance team in Israel, overseeing and managing all financial aspects of the company in Israel and abroad. The major roles of this position include establishing and maintaining the corporate accounting procedures and policies, overseeing all accounting operations, and keeping the company aligned with all regulatory compliances. In addition, our controller realizes budgets, financial plans, and preparation of financial forecasts and recommendations of the company’s financial policies as needed by the company.
Dynamic Yield’s Controller is someone with an eye for detail, having a clear sense of the company’s goals and operations while being able to identify financial irregularities and problems. Someone with clear communication skills and analytical reasoning skills are critical to the position, as the role has the potential to interact with multiple levels of the company’s structure. A need for organization, confidentiality, and a high-functioning ability across multiple software applications is a must. This role reports directly to the Director of Finance.
- Managing outsourced accountants worldwide (UK, Singapore, Germany) - oversee accounting functions, manage and define payment process, monthly reporting packages and month close process, payroll and tax returns.
- Review client contracts and determine the proper treatment of revenue recognition.
- Calculate and process sales commissions, including ASC 606 accounting compliance.
- Analyzing financial results (monthly, quarterly and annual reports) with respect to profits, trends, costs and compliance with budgets and providing recommendations.
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of financial and management reporting data for the parent company.
- Interact with other departments to provide consultative support to planning initiatives through financial analysis, reports and recommendations.
- Coordinating and/or preparing tax schedules, tax returns and other statutory reports in local GAAP.
- Enhance and implement financial and accounting systems processes, tools and control systems.
Optimal Skills for Success:
- CPA certification
- 2-4 years of similar experience from global hi-tech companies
- Experience in preparation of financial reports based on US GAAP
- Strong EXCEL experience
- Experience with NetSuite - a significant advantage
- High level of English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Attention to details
- Well-organized with the ability to prioritize
- Team player