Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last 8 years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Data Analyst
Dynamic Yield is looking for a Data Analyst, to work closely with product managers R&D, and data scientists to play a critical role in strategic decision making to proactively guide product growth.
In this role, the goal will be to surface actionable insights and improve business decisions by gathering data from numerous sources, interpreting the trends, and noticing patterns in the market.
We are looking for someone who understands the collection working in big data sets, and has the ability to articulate and communicate findings so that multiple teams understand how to move Dynamic Yield forward with confidence.
Our Data Analyst will be expected to troubleshoot data issues by having a keen eye for detail, develop a systematic reporting routine, and regularly update various stakeholders on data metrics.
Dynamic Yield prides itself on its ability to provide cutting edge tools for our clients that is data-driven and well researched. The expectation from the analysts will be manage, analyze, and interpret large complex data sets. In addition, we are looking for a team player who is excited by the challenges of being the best in the business, a self-starter, and someone who articulate and communicate his finding to influence decision makers.
- Analyze and derive data driven actionable insights and optimizations with the goal of KPI’s improvement.
- Analyze product behavior, performance, and user experience for configuration tuning per customer.
- Finding influencing factors and estimate their effect on the KPI’s.
- Working closely with product managers, R&D, and customer success managers to fulfill the data. analysis needs of the customers.
- Investigation of data anomalies.
- Organize data sources and make them more accessible and informative.
- Provide supporting data for prioritizing new features and initiatives.
- Create optimal monitoring and visibility by building reports, alerts, and dashboards.
- Manage multiple tasks at a time in a fast-paced environment.
Optimal Skills for Success:
- At least 2 years of experience as a Data/Business Analyst, preferably from a web/SaaS company.
- Proven experience in SQL writing specifically in querying large and complex data sets.
- Self-learning and ability to translate analytic conclusion to business insights and actions combined with strong statistical analysis skills.
- B.Sc./BA in industrial/information systems engineering, statistics or equivalent.
- Expert level in Excel and experience with BI tools (Tableau/Qlik/Looker).
- Great communication skills.
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Experience with empirical research and AB test methodologies – an advantage.
- Coding knowledge (Python, R, etc.) – an advantage.
- High level of spoken and written English.