Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last 8 years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Front End React Tech Lead
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for an experienced Front End React Tech Lead who has a passion for design & technology, and a strong drive to get things done - the right way.
As a Front End React Tech Lead you will have the unique opportunity to be a key player in building our brand new, state-of-the-art marketing platform, from scratch. The node.js/React system, with it’s fancy UI/UX and sophisticated backend, will serve thousands of users, and impact billions of consumers.
We are looking for someone to bring a strong opinion to the table, to impact architecture and design decisions, and to be a significant force in the most critical phases of building a new system from the ground up.
- Build a highly complex web application based on React from the ground up
- Ownership of technical design of new features
- Lead feature development and turn beautiful mockups into rich, fully functional interfaces
- Be the go-to-person for React in the team
- Stay updated and lead technological advances related to user experience
Optimal Skills for Success:
- Strong web fundamentals: HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Design
- At least 2 years of solid experience with React
(State management with Redux, Context API, hooks & Saga - a big plus)
- At least 2 years of experience with NodeJS
(Hands-on building complex APIs infrastructures - a big plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- A degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, or relevant army experience. Self-taught hackers are always welcome.
We welcome previous experience with:
- Container technology, Docker, Kubernetes
- SQL & NoSQL databases (MySQL, Redis)
- AWS, SaaS, & other Cloud-based services
- Managing your own common DevOps operations