Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last 8 years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Full Stack Developer
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for an experienced Full Stack Developer who has a passion for design & technology, and a strong drive to get things done - the right way.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will have the unique opportunity to be a key player in building our brand new state-of-the-art marketing platform from scratch. The node.js/React system, with it’s fancy UI/UX and sophisticated backend will serve thousands of users, and impact billions of consumers.
- Build a highly complex web application based on React & Node.js from the ground up
- Ownership of technical design of new features
- Lead feature development and turn beautiful mockups into rich, fully functional interfaces
- Stay updated and lead technological advances related to user experience
Optimal Skills for Success:
- At least 2 years of experience with React
- At least 1 years of experience building backend systems with NodeJS
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3/SCSS
- Object Oriented Programming
- SQL/NoSQL database experience (MySQL, Redis) a plus
- A degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, or relevant army experience (Self-taught hackers always welcome)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English