Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last 8 years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Product Designer
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for an experienced and visionary Product Designer. This is a role for someone driven by the “why?” of the experience - constantly questioning the rationale behind why we solve problems, a seeker, questioning the rationale behind users’ expectations, the developers’ choices in design, and the best way to merge Dynamic Yield know- how with client expectations and satisfaction.
Our Product Designer will be required to interface with a wide range of internal teams and external clients, requiring this unique position to understand technical vocabulary as well as the ability to translate and communicate information into clear and easily understood outcomes and expectations to varying stakeholders.
Our Product Designer will be expected to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews, and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes. The Product Designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of a new product, and to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing and interaction. Lastly this role is responsible for identifying and troubleshooting all UX-related problems and being able to communicate to developers and clients with ease, grace, and simplicity.
- Be the first Product designer in the team and help develop the design for a new product from initial phases.
- Work with our product managers to manage UI/UX requirements from concept to market release. Use the customers business goals and user needs to assist in developing scenarios, use cases, and high-level requirements.
- Turn design requirements to specifications of clean, consistent, and modern user interfaces.
- Create concepts and designs for new features and flows.
- Create wireframes and designs considering market segment analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings.
- Work in an agile UX development process.
- Deliver clear visual guidelines and specifications to R&D.
Optimal Skills for Success:
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience as a Product Designer, preferably in product teams.
- Bachelor's degree in UX Design, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), or equivalent UX certification/practical experience.
- Self-starter and independent with high self-learning abilities, capable to lead design development for new products from the initial steps.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating UX and UI skills and proven track record for working on products that were released to customers.
- Experience in designing B2B web applications and solving complex product problems, including wireframes and interactive mockups.
- Strong communication skills. Can effectively communicate design ideas and supporting rationale to all stakeholders using excellent verbal and written English.
- Analytical thinking skills and background in user research methods, including user interviews and usability tests.
- Organized and able to adjust to an agile, fast-moving environment where multiple stakeholders take part of the process.
- Experience using design tools in a Mac environment.
- Knowledge in HTML, CSS – an advantage