Python Backend Developer
About Our Backend Developer
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for an exceptional Backend Developer focused on constructing better, more efficient programs and inspiring teams to build innovative and inspiring end-user experiences. The role requires a mind for collaboration, a motivated spirit, and the experience to repeatedly innovate solutions. Dynamic Yield prides itself on its ability to deliver top shelf services to clients; our Senior Backend Developer must be able to design and implement real time systems that work at scale and at real-time.
Dynamic Yield is a company rooted in collaboration and creativity and is looking for excellence, the ability to effectively communicate through multiple channels, and high-functioning interpersonal skills - all are critical for this role's success.
- Develop software for our various recommendation systems and data collection pipe lines using well known technologies and platforms
- Deliver quality product and content recommendations in a low-latency environment from multiple data centers
- Debugging meaningful technical issues inside a very deep and complex technical stack involving k8s, containers, micro services, etc.
- Collaborate with internal engineering teams in developing and planning new features as well as improving and optimizing our existing platforms
- Suggest new programs, products, and features based off of an understanding of current industry trends and development
Optimal Skills for Success:
- 3+ years of developing experience
- Experience with Python or Node.js
- Strong technical skills and a passion for developing features end-to-end
- Understanding of product and a passion for building software that provides a great experience
- Team player, strong communication skills and empathy
- Experienced in working with both relational and non relational databases
- Experienced in AWS cloud technologies and administration
- Familiar with Docker, Kubernetes, ECS/EKS containerization technologies
- Experienced in designing, developing and testing scalable distributed systems
- Degree in Computer Science
We don’t skimp on the perks
We invest in our team, making sure everyone is taken care of – from mental and physical health and wellness to ensuring a healthy work-life balance. Here’s a few of our favorites ;)
- Employee wellness programs
- Learning and development programs
- Equipment stipends to comfortably work from home
- Hybrid work model
- Generous paid time off
At Dynamic Yield, our strength lies in our talent. Some of the world’s biggest brands rely on our innovation-led team to empower them to build transformative customer experiences. That’s why we’ve built a globally-recognized, people-centric, award-winning company. And with teams across six countries collaborating to build best-in-class technology, we’re looking for exceptional talent that is ready to be part of something great.
Dynamic Yield is an environment that welcomes all races, sexual orientations, ethnic and cultural backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we strive to build a workplace that caters to all personality types.