Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last 8 years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Senior Backend Developer
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a Senior Backend Developer with a keen understanding of the inner workings of web applications and a passion for taming the jungle of behind-the-scenes web servers, coding, and the dynamic of working well in teams. In addition, the Backend Developer will be responsible for optimizing speed and efficiency across multiple projects and meeting the demands of client and teams needs.
Our Senior Backend Developer will be a team player dedicated ensuring Dynamic Yield remains a global digital leader. In this role, the creation of data storage solutions and continued maintenance of all databases using clean, well-documented code will be a must. In addition to the tech side, our team members are responsive to the needs of all stakeholders. This role requires someone with the ability to collaborate, understand problems/goals, and then be able to translate those technical requirements into creative and effective solutions.
- Deliver quality product and content recommendations in low latency from multiple data centers
- Data processing at a significant scale
- Ability to write in Node.js and use ElasticSearch and Redis
- Stay current on new and emerging technologies
Optimal Skills for Success:
- Degree in computer science or a related discipline
- At least 3 years of professional software development experience
- In-depth knowledge of Typescript
- Experience in AWS or any other cloud solutions
- Familiar with Docker, Kubernetes, ECS - an advantage
- Experience NoSQL technologies (e.g. Redis, Elasticsearch) - an advantage
- Good vibe and strong communication skills.
- Sharing mutual achievements, supporting each other and having a positive, productive and inclusive environment
- Looking for innovative, experienced developers interested in proactive roles in shaping technology