Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last 8 years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Senior Customer Success Manager
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for an experienced “dynamic” Senior Customer Success Manager. This role is a critical juncture between our sophisticated software and client success. Our customers depend on being able to understand and best use Dynamic Yield products so maximize business value delivery. This is a role for someone who understands the ins and outs of technical data, but also has a knack for synthesizing mountains of information and making it relevant to customers’ business needs.
The Customer Success Manager assists with project delivery, clarification and explanation of Dynamic Yield products, and distilling complex data into meaningful and actionable information. Project management is critical to the success of Success Managers, as they must connect across internal teams, third-party vendors, and client stakeholders to facilitate business value. Problem solvers, critical thinkers, and top-notch communicators are primed for success in this role.
- Utilize project management skills to drive all aspects of project planning, governance and onboarding including detailed deployment timelines and deliverable definitions, status communications, project success criteria, and issue mitigation and resolution
- Evangelize adoption of the DY solution and achieving a high degree of customer satisfactio
- Partner with DY data analysis, engineering, and product development teams to produce business value and coordinate tasks.
- Review overall project status with clients on a regular basis, usually in the form of conference calls, web presentations or onsite meetings as required
- Serve as the primary point of contact to the client during implementations for all work related to the project
- Deliver projects on-time and on-budget while communicating and resolving issues in a clear and professional manner
- Communicate project status and issues internally across multiple organizational levels.
- Own outcomes including risk management and mitigation, and client value realization.
- Create value-driven recommendations with the help of the Data Analysis team
Optimal Skills for Success:
- 5+ years of services/consulting experience
- Prior project management or customer success experience preferably at a SaaS company
- Expertise in Optimization, A/B Testing, CRO, CRM, Personalization, Recommendations or Segmentation
- Ability to understand complex technology and explain it simply
- Understand how to manipulate, analyze and interpret data
- At least 2 years of experience presenting to C-level executives as a vendor representative
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and handle issues/escalations under pressure
- Committed to customer satisfaction and a passion for customer success
- Ability to work independently and through teams, at multiple organizational levels
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, with well-developed interpersonal & communication skills and a strong desire to succeed
- Expert level in Excel/Google Sheets
- Experience or familiarity with project management software
- Bonus: Tableau, SQL, and/or data analysis experience
- Degree in Economics/business or any marketing-related analytical degree
- Fluent English