Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last 8 years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Data Science Team Leader
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a creative, driven and savvy Data Scientist Team Leader, someone who proactively builds a knowledge base from mountains of data and uses it to construct meaningful value to best assist Dynamic Yield continue to grow and thrive on an international stage. This role is for a natural number cruncher with the ability to mine tons of novel AI tools and integrate them in our platform. Having a strong knowledge in statistical analysis and statistical inference and the ability to work across multiple teams is the right candidate for the role.
Our Data Scientist Team Leader’s primary focus will be applying deep learning and machine learning techniques, performing statistical analysis over a number of platforms, and working to build and maintain high quality prediction systems integrated into a number of Dynamic Yield products. Part-time treasure hunting, part-time algorithm developer, part-time programmer, and full-time team players are encouraged to pursue this role as Dynamic Yield’s Data Scientist.
- Leading a data science team in our data science group
- Responsible for the full machine learning cycle: data analysis, predictive models, development, new ideas inducing, proof of concepts, implementation in production environment, monitoring and optimization of existing machine learning algorithms
- Developing novel recommendation algorithms
- Build self-optimized and self-refreshed algorithms
- Apply innovative trends in AI for personalization world: deep learning, real-time learning, factorization machines, advanced recommendation techniques and supervised/unsupervised/semi-supervised modeling
- Analysis of big data and features engineering
- Highly-substantial impact on ecommerce sites revenue
- Collaboration with academic researchers and communication with clients’ data scientists
Optimal Skills for Success:
- Master/PhD degree in a quantitative field like Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or related fields or three years of proven experience
- Strong knowledge in Python
- Strong knowledge in SQL
- Hands-on experience in data science (at least 3 years) and deep learning (at least 1 year) models development, including real-time implementation
- Experience in recommendation algorithms
- Experience in data analysis and visualization
- Experience in developing software within a distributed computation framework
- Strong knowledge of statistical and probability theory
- BigQuery/Presto/Athena or any other analytical tool for big data