Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last 8 years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Backend Developer
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a Backend Software Developer with a keen understanding of the inner workings of web applications and a passion for taming the jungle of behind-the-scenes web servers. If you enjoy coding and the dynamic of working in teams, you might be the right fit!
Our Backend Software Developer must be a team player dedicated to ensuring Dynamic Yield remains a global digital leader. In this role you will be responsible for developing scalable APIs that run with speed and efficiency across various projects and meeting the requirements of multiple client-side developers. In addition to that, you will be expected to be able to understand, own and maintain a variety of database storage systems using clean, well documented code and the implementation of widely-accepted best practices. This role requires someone with the ability to collaborate, understand problems/goals, and then be able to translate those technical requirements into creative and effective solutions.
- Understand & develop various APIs to a complex variety of stored objects within mySQL with a focus on speed and efficiency
- Understand & support growing development needs from our client-side developers
- Understand how to work with a wide range of server-side authentication mechanisms: OAuth, SSO, JWT either with previous experience or strong autodidactic capabilities.
- Ability to learn new technologies to accommodate feature development requirements
- Stay current on new and emerging technologies
Optimal Skills for Success:
- Degree in computer science or a related discipline
- At least 2 years of professional software development experience
- In-depth knowledge of one or more of the following: Python, NodeJS
- Previous in-depth experience with Docker, Kubernetes, ECS
- Previous in-depth experience with structured databases (mySQL)
- Experience with NoSQL technologies (e.g. Redis, Elasticsearch, Cassandra) - an advantage
- Good vibe and strong communication skills.
- Sharing mutual achievements, supporting each other and having a positive, productive and inclusive environment
- Looking for innovative, experienced developers interested in proactive roles in shaping technology