Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last 8 years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Talent Acquisition Specialist
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a “dynamic” Talent Acquisition Specialist – someone to sniff out the best candidates for hire, ensuring Dynamic Yield hires the best and brightest. This role is for someone who keeps an ear to the ground and an eye on the industry, sourcing upcoming talent and making introductions and connections.
In this position you will be a part of Dynamic Yield's HR global team. You will be in charge of full-cycle global recruiting processes.
- Define hiring needs with managers and create job descriptions
- Produce a target list of quality candidates by sourcing on social network and job boards as well as using a variety of creative channels.
- Conduct interviews - over the phone and in person - and convey your feedback about cultural and personal fit to the company, the team and the position
- Conduct reference checks to determine compatibility
- Prepare offer letters and contracts for the candidates and manage the process of new employees in the organization.
- Work closely with hiring managers in all levels and support them through the hiring process
Optimal Skills for Success:
- At least 3 years experience in recruiting for technical roles from a high-tech company
- Experience in sourcing on social network
- Experience conducting face to face interviews, reference checks and writing evaluations
- A creative, resourceful problem solver
- High level of English - both written and verbal
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proactive and self-motivated
- BA degree in a relevant field, Master’s degree - major advantage