Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
- Crain's One of the top 100 best places to work in New York
- CB INSIGHTS One of the top 100 AI companies in the world
- Timmy Awards Finalist for best tech start-up in New York
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last 8 years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Sales Engineer role
We’re looking for a talented Sales Engineer that would be excited to put multiple skill sets to use on a daily basis. As a Sales Engineer at Dynamic Yield, you’ll be a trusted advisor responsible for driving all aspects of the technical sales process. With prospects, that means leading product demos and presentations, providing input on integration to anyone from end-users to c-suite, and technical scoping. Behind the scenes, you’ll have the opportunity to get creative. This includes anything from developing front-end custom demos that showcase personalization on our prospects’ websites to building tools that support the sales process. Combined with your superb communication abilities, your specialized technical skills will be key in signing new deals, so you’ll have a direct impact on our bottom line.
- Supporting Sales Directors with your product and technical knowledge as you pitch to large commerce companies
- Delivering technical and/or product presentations and demonstrations that show the value of the platform
- Communicating highly technical concepts to a variety of audiences, from software engineers to executive-level decision-makers
- Training and enabling the sales team on the topics of product, technology, and competitive positioning
- Writing answers to and being generally accountable for complex RFPs and security questionnaires
- Constantly learning, to stay up-to-date on competitive solutions, products, and services
- Developing miscellaneous coding projects that support sales cycles and Proofs-of-Concept, as needed
- Working cross-functionally between teams, including sales, marketing, product, and engineering
Optimal Skills for Success:
- 3-5 years of technical client-facing experience with a focus in digital marketing and/or eCommerce solutions (mobile, web, analytics, optimization, email); combined with a SaaS product environment
- Intermediate-level knowledge of a broad range of web technologies and concepts, including as many of the following as possible: jQuery, Node.js, REST APIs, App Development, CMS platforms, eCommerce platforms, Personalization and/or A/B testing platforms, tag management, Product Recommendations, Email Marketing
- World-class written and verbal communication. You will be writing and talking a lot, so this is one of the most important aspects of the job
- An ability to simplify complex topics, and always relate technical explanations back to the business value of the product
- Problem-solving skills that enable you to identify the best solutions, given a list of prospect business requirements
- A collaborative, team-first attitude, and an intrinsic desire to help your colleagues and peer
- Must be comfortable working day-to-day with cloud-based workflow tools, such as Salesforce, Google Apps, and Slack
- Ability to travel up to 30% (travel currently suspended due to COVID-19)
- Authorization to work in the USA
Equal Opportunity Employer: Dynamic Yield is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law