Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last 8 years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Legal Counsel
Dynamic Yield is looking to add a new team member to our growing global legal team. This role is for a team-driven business oriented counsel, with familiarity and keen interest in the SaaS field and with employment and labor law expertise, who is dependable, loves working with people and committed to the global mission of Dynamic Yield.
This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced, energizing environment! You will provide legal support in all aspects of our business, mainly oversee the legal aspects of all Global employees related matters and commercial agreements, safeguard our reputation and minimize risk of any exposure.
- Become the third team member in our growing legal team and work closely with DY’s Head of Legal and Legal Counsel.
- Overseeing and managing the employment law stream of the global DY group. Supporting the HR department on all employment-law related aspects to DY’s personnel - a substantial part of the position
- Creating processes and procedures related to employees and employment law issues to help support a rapidly growing, global business.
- Advise on various commercial and regulatory issues, in multiple jurisdictions
- Overseeing global cross-organizational projects
- Drafting and reviewing commercial and employment-related agreements and documents (including vendor, recruitment, consulting, trainings agreements etc’)
- Manage & guide global outside counsels
Optimal Skills for Success:
- Certified lawyer
- 2-5 years of relevant legal experience from a commercial/international department of a well-known law firm or as an in-house counsel.
- Proficiency in Labor Law - Must!
- Fluent in English and Hebrew (both verbal and written) at a mother language level - Required.
- Excellent negotiation, drafting, analytical, and communication skills in English and Hebrew (mother-tongue level) - a Must!
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple ongoing projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively within a globally distributed team and a fast past business environment